To avoid, the significant impact of litigation on your business, we CREATE INNOVATIVE AND PRACTICAL SOLUTIONS TO COMMERCIAL DISPUTES.
Gibney’s Litigation Group resolves conflicts and achieves the right solutions. Whether in litigation, alternative dispute resolution, mediation or developing a more innovative approach to problem solving, we work to resolve conflicts efficiently. Value driven, our flexible staffing structure allows us to tailor resources based on each client’s need.
Our goal as litigators is to develop a thorough knowledge of our clients’ businesses and align our approach with their strategic goals. Hands-on, responsive and collaborative, we develop close working relationships with our clients and empower them to make informed decisions.
As part of Gibney’s full-service approach, we partner with attorneys across our other practice areas when litigations arise, and structure transactions to avoid litigation.
We have successfully represented clients in matters including:
- Administrative law
- Breach of contract
- Business torts
- Employment and discrimination claims
- Intellectual property
- Internet law
- Invasion of privacy
- Libel and slander
- Licensing disputes
- Partnership and LLC disputes
- Probate, trusts and estates
- Real estate
- Trade regulation
- Unfair competition
- Obtained a jury verdict in favor of a worldwide cosmetics company in a fraud action brought by a corporation and its shareholders
- Defended the manufacturer of driver’s seats in multiple suits alleging product liability
- Represented heirs of an international celebrity in a Surrogate’s Court proceeding for the disposition of New York-based assets and coordinated with attorneys in Europe related to global assets