Bob practices in the areas of management-side labor and employment law and business litigation.
Focused on proactive communication, Bob keeps clients informed of changing employment laws and develops strategic employment policies to avoid litigation, maintain a healthy work culture and minimize risk. He has conducted seminars on employment issues including ADA, FMLA, sexual harassment and union avoidance.
He advises clients on labor and employment issues and, where necessary, litigates and arbitrates disputes involving:
- Employee hiring and terminations
- Discrimination and sexual harassment claims
- FLSA and worker misclassification claims
- Employment agreements, independent contractor agreements, non-compete, non-solicitation, confidentiality and trade secret protection agreements
- Compliance with federal, state and local laws on employee leave rights and disability protection.
- OSHA violations
Bob has also successfully litigated insurance coverage, product liability and commercial disputes, including breach of contract, business tort, fraud, ADA access and unfair competition claims. He has litigated dozens of actions involving insurance coverage for underlying construction, employment, stop loss, intellectual property and environmental claims.