Violeta represents large-cap, mid-cap and small-cap clients in U.S. business immigration, including nonimmigrant and permanent residence matters. She has also assisted individual clients with family-based and employment-based visas.
Violeta provides a customized, solutions-based approach based on the comprehensive assessment of each client’s profile, preferences, risk tolerance and specific case facts. Her experience ranges across multiple sectors, including financial services, engineering, IT, biotech and pharmaceuticals and graphic/digital design. She contributes to program management and company policy development for frequent business travelers, rotational programs, summer intern programs and PERM programs.
Her experience includes:
- Advising clients on L-1A, L-1B, H-1B, O-1, J-1, E-3, H-3 and other non-immigrant visas
- PERM labor certifications
- Advancing immigrant petitions for outstanding researchers, individuals of extraordinary ability, multinational managers and advanced degree professionals seeking a national interest waiver
- Family-sponsored immigrant petitions
- Adjustment of status to permanent residence
- Requesting waivers of two-year home residency requirement for J-1 exchange visitors
- Advising clients with respect to the scope and limitations of B-1 business visas