Survi assists large multinational financial services clients, small businesses and entrepreneurs in immigrant and nonimmigrant employment-based visa petitions. She prepares petitions for professionals in the healthcare, biotechnology, pharmaceutical, academic, arts/entertainment and IT industries. She also assists individuals seeking permanent residence through family-based petitions, in maintaining permanent residence and acquiring U.S. citizenship.
Survi’s experience includes:
- B-1, H-1B, H-3, L-1A, L-1B, O-1, O-2, TN, E-1, E-2, E-3, J-1, P-1 and P-3 visa petitions
- J-1 waiver petitions based on exceptional hardship, persecution, no objection and asylum
- Employment-based immigrant visa petitions, including EB-1 and EB-2 petitions
- PERM labor certifications
- EB-2 and EB-3 green card applications based on an approved labor certification