Stewart practices U.S. immigration law focusing on a wide range of employment-based immigration matters. He specializes in identifying U.S. work authorization options for individual and corporate clients in industries including financial services, technology, and hospitality.
Stewart facilitates complex employment-based immigration applications, and advises clients on immigration and worksite compliance.
His experience includes:
- Securing H-1B, L-1, TN, and E temporary employment visas
- Facilitating PERM labor certification processes
- EB-1, EB-2, and EB-3 permanent employment petitions
- Green card, and naturalization applications
- Assisting clients with consular visa processing and interviewing
- Obtaining Blanket L visa approval and E-2 company registrations for multinational organizations
- Responding to government Requests for Evidence