Colleen provides counsel on U.S. employment-based immigration matters, both in the immigrant and nonimmigrant context, with a focus on securing U.S. permanent residence and maintenance of U.S. work authorization. She provides guidance on:
- PERM labor certification permanent residence applications
- Nonimmigrant visas H-1B, L-1, TN and E-3 classifications
- EB-1 Multinational Manager immigrant petitions
- Adjustment of status applications
- I-9 and Labor Condition Application compliance
She has worked with diverse corporate clients of varying sizes and industries, as well as with individuals. Her work includes Extraordinary Ability, Outstanding Researcher and National Interest Waiver immigrant petitions, O-1 nonimmigrant petitions and J-1 waivers for physicians, scientists and other exchange visitors subject to the J-1 home residence requirement.
Colleen served as an intern for Judge Richard W. Goldberg on the U.S. Court of International Trade.