Bryan provides guidance and support to emerging business and multinational corporations, for nonimmigrant and immigrant visas. He has counseled clients in industries including finance, engineering, artificial intelligence research, marketing, technology and consumer electronics.
His work includes:
- Filing H-1B, L-1A, L-1B, O-1 and I-140 petitions
- Developing PERM strategies for multiple lines of business
- Responding to US Department of Labor audits and United States Citizenship and Immigration Services Requests for Evidence, with a focus on PR-related issues and requests
- Family based and Employment based Adjustment of status
- Representing foreign nationals in Immigration Adjustment of Status interviews
During law school, Bryan interned with a firm providing global services in the United Kingdom, and assisted with the foreign consular practice, servicing the EMEA region.