With immigration becoming a highly commoditized industry, Aisling Ryan takes being an immigration partner to a different level. She understands the pace and volume of the industry, while recognizing that clients often need a more personalized level of service.
Aisling sees value in developing strategic partner relationships. She advises a wide range of corporate clients on their U.S. business immigration needs, including overall program development and management, compliance and individual case matters. From multinational companies to start-ups, Aisling represents clients in a range of industries, including financial services, technology, life sciences, media, publishing and manufacturing.
Assisting corporate clients of all sizes with their U.S. immigration needs, Aisling primarily works with large multinational financial services and life sciences clients in immigrant and nonimmigrant employment based visas. Her work involves preparing and strategizing on employment-based petitions in the following areas:
- H-1B, L-1A, L-1B and E-3 visa petitions, TN applications under NAFTA and E-2Treaty Investor visas
- J-1 and H-3 training visas for management associates and other corporate trainees
- O-1 and EB-1 extraordinary ability petitions for business professionals and scientists
- I-140 petitions for multinational managers
- PERM labor certifications, and EB-2 and EB-3 green card applications