Zarina Syed Speaks on H-1B Specialty Workers
AILA Annual Conference on Immigration Law
Zarina Syed will speak at the 2018 AILA Annual Conference on Immigration Law “Building Bridges and Standing for Justice” in San Francisco from June 13 – 16. Her presentation is titled “Intro to H-1B Specialty Workers.” The panel will provide a basic overview of the complexities of the H-1B visa category and how the process works, and will identify best practices for avoiding common problems.
- Does the Foreign National Have a “Specialty Occupation”?
- Does the Foreign National Qualify? Education and Experience
- Is the Employer Offering and (Willing to Pay) the Prevailing Wage?
- Is There an H-1B Visa Number Available?
- Mechanics of Filing: Labor Condition Application/Form I-129
- Evidence, RFEs, and Recordkeeping
For more information or to register, visit: http://www.aila.org/conferences/in-person/annual.