Survi Parvatiyar Speaks at AILA on Complex Immigration IV Issues
Immigration Senior Counsel Survi Parvitiyar spoke at AILA NYC’s Corporate/Employment Committee CLE Program on May 1, 2023. The CLE covered Complex Issues with Labor Certifications, EB-1 Extraordinary Ability petitions, and EB-2 National Interest Waiver cases.
Survi discussed National Interest Waivers, including:
- What is the evidentiary standard?
- What goes into preparing a national interest waiver?
- How to prepare testimonials?
- What industries can you make the National Interest Waiver in?
- What types of evidence can be utilized?
- New STEM Guidance
- Structuring the petition
- How to explain the field? Narrowly versus more broadly
- How to organize exhibits in the most productive manner?
- Complex issues for NIW
- Preparing petitions for recent graduates, the arts, medical professionals and non-traditional fields, such as education