Claire Razzolini to Speak at Immigration 2022 – The Outlook for Employers
Partner Claire Razzolini spoke at the event “Immigration 2022 – The Outlook for Employers” on Thursday December 16, 2021, hosted by Magrath Sheldrick. This event was a look ahead to the coming year and will focus on the changes and challenges that employers will face in international mobility in 2022. Following the success of the recent session on the UK and Europe, this practical and interactive session will focus on the immigration policy initiatives, procedural challenges and regulatory changes in the United States and Asia Pacific.
- The View from the US – are we back in business?
- Policy Reform and the Biden Administration.
- Managing Moves in Asia
- Bite-Size Updates – Singapore, Hong Kong, Japan, India, Philippines, Thailand.
- Ben Sheldrick. Managing Partner, Magrath Sheldrick LLP
- Mairin Hoban, Senior Associate, Magrath Sheldrick LLP
- Claire Razzolini, Partner, Gibney (New York)
- Dilla Boeglin, Practice Manager, Magrath Sheldrick (Singapore)
- Rachel Ang, Senior Consultant, Magrath Sheldrick (Singapore)